Chicken Tinga Empanadas with a twist of Chipotle made with Pillsbury ™ , easy to make and delicious, the perfect option to take to any party this Holidays. You are gonna LOVE THEM!
Hello friends! This week I have felt very inspired because Thanksgiving Day is just around the corner! this is one of my favorite times of the year cause it reminds us how greatful we should be for all the blessings and good things in our lives … Gathering with family and friends come along and lots of food in between, so I wanted to prepare this special recipe that have had in mind for a long time !
I had some friends coming over to my house so I went to a Jewel-Osco that is very closed to my house to buy all the ingredients, I especially love the products from Pillsbury ™ you can create so many dishes in a very quick and easy way. These Chicken Tinga Empanadas with a Twist of Chipotle are easy to make and require only a few ingredients, they are perfect for a snack or to complement a dish. So let´s do these days memorables with this recipe.
You will need:
1 Chicken Breast
1 teaspoon salt
2 garlic cloves
1 chili Chipotle
1/4 cup water
1 can of 16oz Pillsbury™refrigerated biscuits or crescent
- Degrease the chicken and bring to a boil with a piece of onion, 1 clove of garlic and salt.
- Place in a blender 2 skinless cooked tomatoes, 1 garlic clove , a bit of chipotle , 1/3 onion and 1 tsp salt
- Cut the onion, medium slices
- Place the sauce in a skillet , boil over high heat
- Add the shredded cooked chicken to the sauce, donñt add the onion until the end so that it will be a little crunchy , let mixture cook for 2 minutes.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
The results were amazing! the empanadas were irresistible my guest were very happy and of course they asked for this recipe, that also why I had to share it with them and with you!
I hope you enjoy them, don´t forget to share your fotos on instgram with the hashtag #lasrecetasdelaura and…Happy holidays!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway Jewel Osco . The opinions and text are all mine.